Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:06:31 -0700
If you feel the problem is that the file attributes were changed to 'read
only', in Windows Explorer you can right click on a file and, through
'properties, change the attributes to eliminate the 'read only' attribute.
If that solves the problem, you can change the attributes on all the
affected files. There are ways to do this as a group of files, but the last
time I did a group was in the DOS days and I'm not sure how anymore.

Tom Mayer

Cheetah,
All my documents are .doc, and always have been, and when I go into  file
types, it has .doc set as the extension for WordPad, so that looks ok.

Once you install the Word Viewer on your system, you can no longer edit any
of your documents, so it seems to me that it changes them.   I can't imagine
why anyone would want to install it.  I got rid of it right away, once I saw
that it basically turned them into 'read only'.

I have DSL and O.O. downloaded fast enough.  I think the problem was that I
didn't have Java.  Since I downloaded that,  one of my other problems
resolved.  One that will probably be posted here.  I submitted it yesterday,
but it hasn't come through yet, but it's resolved now.

So, I'm back to square one with the documents problem, I guess.
Carol Hanson

                       http://freepctech.com/rode