Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 20:27:34 -0500

>why do you find this program is better than the retail programs that are out
>there.......I mean other than it is free!!:)
>Regards,
>Suzanne Erickson

I don't.

That is the short answer.

Your question infers that I find the cdex "better than the retail programs that are out there". I have no opinion on which would be better and didn't intend to say that cdex was good or bad. I was only trying to say that I have used it and was satisfied with the results. There are probably better ways to do what the original post was asking about, but none had been posted five days after the question was asked so I offered one possible solution. No one would be more surprised than I if turned out to be the best solution.

John Brooks

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml