Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 09:32:56 -0800
Hi all,
I have been running both the Seti screen saver and the command line
simultaneously for quite some time with no problems. How ever since I went
to a straight SCSI system, save for the CD-ROM, doing a complete re-format
and install of everything, the command line version really runs like a dog
while I'm in screen saver. It used to run quite fast, for my machine,
completing a packet in about 16hrs. Now, overnight, in my case, about 6
hours, if it completes 4% that is a lot. It runs just fine while the machine
is awake and I'm doing other things. In fact it actually seems faster if
that is possible.
Any one have any ideas as to why this is, or how to speed things up?
Thanks,
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

                     visit our download web page at: