Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jack D. Rees" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 22:40:45 -0600
This is an easy fix.  Copy the file to MS Word

click on File/Print

In the "Page" area type the odd pages as 1,3,5, etc  and then can do the even pages same way 2,4,6, etc.

Jack D. Rees

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lewis M. Russakov
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 7:27 PM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Printing Excel Pages

  Does anyone know if it is possible to set up Excel to print odd and then
  even pages so that they can be printed odd on one side and even on the
  other like in Word?

  I have a 26 page spreedsheet which I want to print out twosided, but the
  print window does not let you chose groupings, only beginning and ending
  pages. Word lets you set up odd or even, etc.

  Right now I have to print them one at a time which with 26 pages (13
  sides) is a little time consumming.

  Thanks.

  Lew Russakov
  Huntington Beach, CA