Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:31:41 -0600
Hi Karen,

Basically goto any price search engine and they will help.  I pulled these
up from http://www.pricegrabber.com

There are other search engines available such as http://www.pricewatch.com,
and others.  I hope this helps.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=52484/ut=414030df6aa8b616/

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib.php/?page_id=2&sortby=popular-&vendors%5B%5D=MEX&popup1%5B%5D=2%3A204&popup1_attr_id%5B%5D=204&popup2%5B%5D=0&lo_p=0&hi_p=0&popup2_attr_id%5B%5D=388&ut=414030df6aa8b616

Along this same vein, if anyone knows where my Kodak CD-R Gold Ultima 80
cd-r's went I'm sure curious.  None of my usual haunts have them anymore
which is a shame because I really have had great luck with them.

Take Care,

David A. Abbe