Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 17:21:49 +1200
My 2c worth is that I saw something about this recently, and that it is a known bug with certain MS program installs.

All I can suggest is do a google with suitable search parameters.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

  From: Ed Wright
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 10:26 AM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Can't Use Microsoft Office Suite

  My problem is this: whenever I try to use any program in Microsoft office suite, I get the following message--The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not available. Insert the Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1 Professional disk and click OK.  When I insert the CD and click OK, I get this message: This patch package could not be opened.  Verify that the patch exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid windows installer patch package.

  Until about six months ago, I had no problem. I don't know what happened. What can I do to get all of Office suite to work?  Your help will be greatly appreciated.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode