Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 03:02:32 -0700
you can make your cd's with music match....   you can download a free version of it at musicmatch.com and to edit and clean up before burning you can download a free version of  pro tools free ( just type in protools in your browser and you'll see pro tools free click on it and follow the instructions to download.   also i use roxio 6 it is a great program and also nero burning is good for burning or really what ever burning software that came with your computer...   but the trick is music match or roxio or something simular that will let you do this.. but you will also need to plug it into your computer and the way to do it is any portable cassette/cd player will do .. go to radio shack and get a gold plated 1/4 in audio cord   that will be 1/4 inch on both ends one end goes in the ear phones jack and the othe end goes into the in jack of your sound card go into your sound properties and pick record as wave and exit ckick record on your music match  or what ever software you are
 using and click play on you cassette player   and whalloa your going...   after the song is thur stop cassette player go into music match    etc... and you wave file will be there..  you can use music match to burn to cd if you have the paid version  29.00 or so  real cheap  and good...   you can then edit your songs in pro tools or what ever software and then burn onto cd or if your satified with the sound no need to edit and clean up just burn onto cd...    also another great editing music software is cool edit and sound forge by sonic but not cheap  350.00 to 650.00   but worth every penny..
hope this helps..  but remember you have to save your song as a wave file first before you can burn onto cd if your taking it off of a cassette tape or if its on a cd or mp3 and you want to edit it before burning.. also remember wave files take up a lot of hard disk space so do a few and delete them and do a few more..  have fun!

RIG 87 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello:
I just started getting your digest (and also PC BUILD) and find it
very interesting. Found out about it at The Computer Lady's Link Page. I
thought maybe you could answer my question. I don't know if I should direct
it here, or PCBUILD, so I'm starting here.
I have a pretty new Dell with XP Home Edition, decent sound and
video cards, CD Burner and a DVD drive. It has good music playing
capabilities but I don't can't remember the name of the program (Music Match
I think) and I'm not at my home computer right now to check it.
Now for a little back ground. My daughter is a singer and very
good. The problem is, she has no money to spend on sound studio rental
($35.00/song put on a CD) to make demo CD's, and her Mom & I can't afford to
do it either. She has the capabilities of putting anything onto a sound
cassette tape already. We just need to know: 1-Can we copy it from a sound
cassette tape to the PC and then burn it onto a CD and 2-If that is
possible, what do we need in regards to hardware for the computer and/or
what software installed on it? If I need to send this to PCBUILD instead,
please let me know and I'll forward it to them.
Keep up the good work. There are a lot of us non-guru's out here
that need it, and thanks a lot for any help you can give us.
Regards: Bill Cornell

support at our newest website:
http://freepctech.com

annie hines