Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donna Kensa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:35:03 -0500
I have tried multiple times to upgrade to XP 3 update and it tells me to insert my original CD of Microsoft office XP standard for students and teachers, which I do and then it says click okay..again which I do.  I then receive a prompt that tells me the path cannot be found and to verify that I have access to this location or try to find the instillation package look for a folder stdedu.msi in a folder from which you can install the product Microsoft office XP for students and teachers.  I have searched for this folder and not found it.  What am I doing wrong?  Do I need to remove something and/or reload something?  Any help would be appreciated.

Donna

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>