Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Goran Halfvarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 19:22:45 +0100
Paul,

you should try Startup Control Panel.

Quoting http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml :
"Startup Control Panel is a nifty control panel applet that allows you to
easily configure which programs run when your computer starts."

The program handles five different locations where programs can be set to
start at computer startup, or at user login.

It is a very nice peace of freeware and it has been mentioned before in this
list.

Good luck!
Goran Halfvarson, Sweden

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: