Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 05:12:13 -0400
D:
Welcome to the Juno noservice help line.

Actually, it's easy to save your sent file (or your inbox, your trash,
etc).

look in yoiur Juno\User000* folder. You'll find several *.frm files. The
fold0000.frm is your Inbox, and I believe fold0003.frm is the Sent file.
The others are your Save Msg as Draft file, Outbox file, Deleted file,
and one other. I checked them all and wrote down what each file ws, but I
can't find my list or I'd send it. I suggest you check them out and make
your own list - it comes in handy, but especially the 0000 and 0003. You
can verify this by opening the *.frm folders and checking them with
Wordpad.

You probably can't open those files without exiting Juno. If you rename a
fold* file, Juno should create a new one when you open it again. When
you're ready to Save as Txt file, the stuff in your sent folder, you'll
have to rename the replacement file so your saved file can become the
Sent folder again - otherwise, you'll screw up your new Sent file. You
could do all your saving with a wordprocessor - Wordpad or other - but
Juno's ability to organize all the email addressees alphabetically is
worth doing it in Juno.
jack payton

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001 16:41:03 -0400 Demetri Kolokotronis <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> My Juno Sent folder is full, and I would like to save it to my hard
> drive
> and start a new Sent folder. Anyone know how to do this? I could
> uninstall Juno, and reinstall it, which would start Juno with all
> folders
> empty, but this would empty address book, etc, which I rather not
> do. I
> tried emailing Juno's automated technical support several times, but
> its
> response was no help.
>
> Demetri Kolokotronis
> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
>
>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml