Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeff Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:39:24 -0600
I posed this dilemma a few weeks ago but no takers.

I'm using XP Home with all high security updates installed (except for
IE7)and Outlook 2003 SP2 with Business Contact Manager, also with all
updates installed.

When I reply to certain e-mails or send an original e-mail to certain
addresses, an apostrophe (') is inserted at both the beginning and end of
the address in the "To" line, preventing the message from sending. Outlook
does this on its own, I do not insert these, and when I delete or backspace
through the apostrophe, the whole name in the "To" field is deleted.

I see no pattern to which addresses this happens.  I've looked through help
and all the settings and am stumped.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeff Long