Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:40:28 -0800
Carol,

Sure, Do "CTRL" + "ALT" and "Delete" all together and you will get the
popup, "Windows Task Manager" which will list under the "appplications" tab
all the major software running. Minor program routines and other 'running'
items will show up under the "processes" tab.  When looking at the
processes running, note the 'memory usage' column and see if the size in
kilobytes keeps changing on any of them. If one is changing that might be
the offending routine. Then simply click on it to select it and then click
the 'end process' button at the bottom.  If you can't find an active
appearing routine, then you can try to delete one after the other until
scandisk works properly. First try deleting the applications tab
programs.  If you delete an important program that causes a system failure
simply reboot and then continue.

John D.

At 02:11 PM 11/25/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm trying to do a Scandisk and it keeps stopping saying that programs are
>running in the background.  I've disabled my virus programs and I'm not
>connected to the internet when I'm doing it, but it keeps stopping and
>saying the same thing.
>
>Is there a way I can tell what programs are running in the background?
>
>Thanks, CArol Ann Hood
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml