Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:40:38 -0600
At 10:14 AM 09/16/1999 , Shashi Chopra wrote:
>When I send a message, say to A with bcc to B and C, I want that bcc
>recipients should know that copy has been endorsed to others also i.e. B
>should know that bcc copy was marked to C and similarly in C's copy the
>address of B should also be displayed.  Is this possible in OE4?
>Further, is there a program, which has a feature to type remarks to
>appear only in the copies endorsed to bcc recipients?  The remarks
>should not be displayed in the original message to A but appear in
>copies to bcc recipient B and C. To avoid two messages (with and without
>remarks) being received by A, B and C, is it possible in the program to
>consolidate the messages in one file and the text with remarks to be
>transmitted to only bcc holders i.e. A' will not get the remarks whereas
>the remarks will also appear in the copy received by B and C. What I am
>suggesting is that a part of text in a file is transmitted to one
>address and the full text to other addresses. Is it feasible with the
>present level of technology?

So far, everyone has explained the principle real well.

ADVICE:
Just send the original message to your recipient and then forward this
message to the BCC recipients, after the first message has been sent,
wherein you can add your comments.

You are sending two separate emails to accomplish this.

WHY:
There is too much room for errors, either by you, by processing of the
message by the mail server or other servers along the way.  Your intended
recipient could wind up with a copy of the message you intended for the
BBC recipients, defeating your purpose.

In sending one email, with all this special formatting inside it is too easy for
bad things to occur.  Send two messages and know that the original
recipient does not receive more than you intend.

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: