Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:43:35 -0400
Hi Al,

To reset the Taskbar to the bottom,close all applications running in the Taskbar.
It will still work if you don't,but it's easier to handle.
Obviously the Taskbar is already unlocked,since you can drag it around;)
Grab the taskbar in the middle and position at the bottom.
If to high, position your mouse cursor on the top edge of the taskbar - a vertical
double ended arrow should appear - now drag down to normal height.
Once you have that, r-click the bar and LOCK it ;)

Peter E.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Task bar hit the roof!
From: alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 29-Apr-2009 11:08:45 PM

I turned my computer on and the task bar was not at the bottom of the screen! It had
moved to the top.I tried dragging it around,but it would only go to either side and
be narrow
or expand to fill half of the screen. The same thing happens when I drag it down, and
all three half screens were a cream color with the bar at the outside edge of the
screen. Has anyone ever had a stubborn task bar like mine??  My OS is Win2Kpro.
Thank you for your help,   Al Smith