Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:49:37 EDT
I am having audio problems. I have a friend that is blind, and I'm trying to
create audio files from documents so he can access the files independently. I
scan a document into my computer, have it read to file by "TextAloud" I have a
choice of either wav. or mp3 output. When I go to place the file on a cd,
windows media player opens and asks if i want a data cd or an audio cd playable
on any machine and i choose the second item. everything goes smooth till i hit
97% done. I then get an error message telling me that the file cannot be
copied as there is no room on my hard drive for temp files. I have 24.7GB free.
Please help, I really would like to get this going for my friend. Thanks
Philippe beaulieu  [log in to unmask]

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml