Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 17:43:19 -0400
I don't know the parameters or switches, but you can accomplish
what you want by creating a shortcut.  In fact, this should work
with ANY Windows-based Email program.

Create a new shortcut and in the command line box put " MAILTO: "
-- do not include the quote marks or anything else.  Now click
NEXT and call it anything you want (NEW MAIL MESSAGE sounds
good to me <g>).

When you click on this shortcut, it will open a new, empty mail
message in your defualt mail program.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====