Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Breck Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:55:30 -0600
James:
Try these sites:

http://www.nstl.com/
http://www.itaa.org/year2000/index.htm
http://www.zdnet.com/enterprise/zdy2k/
http://www.year2000.com/

Any of these have a wealth of information. You will have to decide for
yourself if it's pertinent. (Most current PCs are compliant in hard and
software, although there are some minor glitches). If you check at
Microsoft's web site, they will tell you which problems may occur (usually
very obscure).

Breck

*
* Can anyone give me some recommendations on Y2K compliance software for
* home/office clients.  Many of my clients are starting to get that Y2K
* nervous twitch.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
*
* James McGuire

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html