Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
kkkuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:41:58 -0500
Dear Mick,
    You asked about installing WIN 95B onto a new hard drive from a CD-ROM
disk.  If that CD-ROM is from an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), the
answer is NO, you cannot use that disk to install WIN 95B.
    I had a similar situation where WIN 95B came preinstalled in my new
computer.  Since I wanted my backup computer to be functionally the same, I
tried to install WIN 95B to it from my CD-ROM, but got the message that I
needed to buy and install the "Upgrade".  I had WIN 3.11 on my backup
computer.  Even blanking WIN 3.11 out by reformatting the hard drive did not
change matters.
    If anyone knows how to install WIN 95B from an OEM CD-ROM, I certainly
would appreciate knowing about it.
    K. Karl Kuller