Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:02:11 -0600
At 05:57 PM 4/25/99 , Marianne Jelley wrote:
>>Where can one find this WebRider 6.1 ?
>>I tried a quick web search and didnt see it........
>
>Actually, I tossed this one to DogPile, a mega-meta-search engine and  it
>found nothing !  Pretty unusual for DogPile.  It checked 36 search engines
>and didn't find a site where WebRider  could be found.
>
>Please let us know when someone locates this freeware.
>Thanks
>Marianne Jelley

I did a simple FTP search of the Internet and this turned up:

ftp://ftp.zdnet.nis.newscorp.com/pub/private/sWlIB/internet/web_browsers/webrider.zip
   877K  (file size)

The is Webrider v2.3 and it has a product date of: Feb 1999
WEB RIDER v2.3: WIN95 Web Site Database Tool
  Web Rider is a nice Web Site utility
which resides in your Icon Tray.  It allows
you to organize all of your Web Sites and
Email regardless of what Email Client or
Web browser you use.  It comes complete
with Search and Enhanced Edit Features for
quick editing and finding of specific links.
It also will import I.E. 3.0+ Favorites.

The program was written by Locatha.com and at this time their web site only
offers to allow you to register the shareware...  They do not offer to allow
you to download the file.

That is the best I can find with a quick look about.

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: