Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:28:30 -0800
Lewis

I have not had to do it in a long time, but there is a way to add system
internals to an ignore list. You might try right clicking on the item
and see what the choices are. Although inclusion on an ignore list would
stop the annoyance, it does not really solve the issue.

Just a possible option.

Tom Mayer

Lewis M Russakov wrote:
> David,
>
> Thanks for you reply, however I am still confused because I check the fix
> box for "Microsoft
> WindowsSecurityCenter.Firewall Disable" each time it is found and it
> always returns on the next scan.
>
> How do I get rid of it for all time?
>
> Should I assume that my firewall is enabled? I check Microsofts firewall
> and it still has the enable checked.
>
> Finally is it OK to run two firewalls or like with Anti Viruses only one
> should be running?
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Lewis

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: