Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Maurice J. Reid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:15:11 -0600
Dean K. Kukral wrote: (abbreviated)  "A conversation with a friend has reminded me of a question that I have
had for a long time regarding email reading in Windows Mail (Vista term
for Outlook Express).

(1) Warnings exist that say to never "open" an email  message from
someone you don't know (and there is even a potential problem with those
from people you do know).
(2) Email messages exist that contain active-x controls, which are said
to be dangerous."...

Dean,
I remember reading and also some discussions that "Preview" was as equally dangerous as "opening". However, what I believe is a way of "viewing" the contents of an email as far as text only is concerned is as follows:
Highlight the subject piece
right click
left click "Properties"
Select "Details Tab" (this will provide the header info)
Click "Message Source" (for body of text)

As far as I understand, this does not expose you to the various infection types. This is the method I use to gather the header data and text of suspicious material purporting to be from financial and other similar sites, to forward to the true site's security people.
Hope this helps.
Maurice J. Reid

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml