Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:12:41 -0500
I have tons of security settings for my Browser...
I thought the Update site was broken too, but
it was just that the "Checking for Updates" dialog
box must be firmly set to default ON TOP...
It was hiding a show-stopping security Dialog box
beneath it...
Slide it out of the way (if you are actually getting
that far) and look behind it...   Good luck.
               Rick Glazier

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Nottingham" <[log in to unmask]>
> My IBM i1420 will no longer access Win98SE Windows Update.  I have, to the
best of my knowledge, followed every recommendation of Microsoft, e.g.,
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q243/7/87.ASP (article
Q243787 on Cannot View this Page).  I have cleared IE Temp files, history,
unregistered files, removed all but the log file from WindowsUpdate under
Programs, etc., all to no avail.  I have the same (almost) programs on my
two desktops and the laptop, and the desktops are checking Windows Update
just fine.

> Clearly, I'm missing something.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com