Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:52:28 -0400
Brad,

For part one, the large file with only a period....
I would guess that even though the file NOW only contains
a period, it did have more text (at one time) which has beem
deleted.  That deleted text is stored in the file history
(the UNDO button) and so, the file is larger than expected.

For part two, the small file with the graphic....
You said the image file was LINKED -- this means the
picture does not actually "live" inside the document.  What
happens when you create a link is: that Word only stores
the path and filename of the picture.  This is the difference
between LINKING and EMBEDDING.  An embedded image would create
a complete copy of the picture INSIDE the document.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**