Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:46:40 -0800
Vern,

I use Avast so don't know AVG that well. Any virus that is placed in a
virus vault or a quarantine area should not be able to execute. In Avast AV
the virus safe area is a special folder that will not run any programs.
Anything can be safely stored there. My guess is that AVG is the same. If
you want to delete the viruses in this area I recommend that you do a "safe
delete"  that wipes the file from the folder. If you use WinXP do a right
click on the folder and look for "delete with wiping" or some such phrase.
If you don't see it then you may need to get a wiping tool. When you do a
plain delete the name disappears but the file is still there and could be
activated - and you would have instant virus problems. Of course as long as
it is in the safe AV directory/vault you are ok, so you can leave the virus
there forever if you want.

J. Dent

                       http://freepctech.com/rode