Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:31:47 -0400
You can install the free firewall program ZoneAlarm which will not allow
programs to send information to the internet without your permission.  It
will ask before sending and you can then allow the info to be sent or you
can allow all information from that program from then on to be sent without
asking.  I'll bet that you will find that a adware spy program is sending
the information.  These are usually installed with some "free" utilities
and programs that you download from the 'net.

Doug

At 7/17/01 05:58 PM, Goran Bajramovic wrote:

>Is there any way to see, in windows 2000, what has been sent over the
>internet connection?
>Since recently my computer has been acting strange when connected to the
>internet as it seems like it is sending data after certain inactivity. I
>would like to see what data is being sent. I don't have any active internet
>installations.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml