Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:13:34 -0500
Here is one way to do it:

How do I import a single mail folder (*.dbx)?

Create a new folder in Outlook Express named "temp". Copy any message into
the new Temp folder. Close OE and rename "Temp.dbx" in your OE store folder.
Now copy the *.dbx to be imported into the store folder and rename it to
"Temp.dbx". Open OE and rename the Temp folder if desired.

http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/faqs/how.htm#importdbx

Joseph Elsasser

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Gene
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 1:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Recovered .dbx file

In Outlook Express I accidently deleted one on my created e-mail folders. I
found a small utility which successfully retrieved it right away. I saved it
on my Windows desktop. I found the Outlook Express folder that contains all
of the .dbx files. I copied the recovered .dbx file and pasted into the
proper folder. However, Outlook Express did not 'recognize' it when I opened
Outlook Express.
I tried two different system restores and that did not work.
Anyone know how I can get the recovered .dbx file to be recognized by OE and
be active?
System = Windows XP; Outlook Express(6.0)

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml