Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ravi Kumar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 02:16:06 -0400
Hi,
  I have a few questions with regards to IRC.
 a. I would like to know which is the best IRC client around for windows
environmant. Also I have heard of 3D chat using avatars.Would like to know
where I can find out more abt. them (3D chat clients, if they follow the
IRC RFC standard... answers to question s like that).

 b.Any site that reviews irc software would be welcome.

 c.Pls. enlighten me abt. the different types of chat ( I have heard of
Multi-user dungeons etc..)

 d.I would also like to know which are the IRC servers around the world
where we can connect to.Is there any comprehensive list of IRC servers.

The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at least
until we've finished building it.
                                        -- Anonymous

Enjoy!
Ravi