Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2011 03:20:50 -0400
Hi At,

Dragon Naturally Speaking is supposed to be one of the best in that field.
There is also  Tazti  http://www.tazti.com/

You didn't mention the OS he's using ,but Win7 has speech recognition built
in.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/What-can-I-do-with-Speech-Recognition
Internet browser Opera has voice controlled browsing (if enabled).
http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/voice/

For XP there's  http://www.e-speaking.com/
Office XP has speech recognition
 How To Use Speech Recognition in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306901

Vista has built-in speech recognition as well.

Out of interest ,you may want to read this
Free Speech to Text Software?
http://instanthourglassbody.com/curvy-lady/free-speech-to-text-software

I'm afraid I only have limited experience with these programs,
but hope the above info is of some help.

Your friend's son will have to go through a lot of retraining ,both ,for
using his left hand more effectively
as well as for using any of the speech to text programs.

A good quality microphone is also essential for for the STT programs.

Peter E.