Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kansara Mahendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 03:03:25 +0300
Kansara Mahendra
P. O. Box  73
Djibouti / Republic
Tel+fax (253)353115
e-mail  [log in to unmask]

09/05/2002

I heard that there are softwares (shareware or freeware) which enables to download whole web site to surf later without being connected to the internet.

I am regularly surfing to one Indian news site.
the structure of its page is first loading very slowly their banner and logos and then Headlines
while going to the detail of each head, it start a new page with same procedure loading logo and then detail of only that particular news.

It takes very long time for each detail and requires minimum 1 hour
Internet connection being too expensive and too slow in Djibouti + local telephones charges are expensive too.
for 10 hours connection the provider's charges is about USD 35 while local phone bills 20 cents each three minutes which makes 4 USD per hour. (Total minimum cost wll be 75 USD for 10 hours connection)

Downloading whole web site may be faster and cheaper solution and also if i can avoid logos (20 times enloading logos for 20 news heads will save about 40 minutes wastage.

Thanks for help

M. Kansara

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml