Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:59:22 +0200
From: "Tom Turak" <[log in to unmask]>

> OFFICE XP is conforms to the NT operating environment way of thinking, so
it
> should have an expectation of multiple users.  This leads to the
> proliferation of current user and default user settings which win9x never
> much cared about.  In OFFICE XP you are looking for a folder something
like

> c:\documents and settings\???\application
> data\microsoft\templates\normal.dot
>
> where ??? is the username you use to logon to windows networking.  I am
> using office on a Win2000 Pro system.  Your setup could be different under
> different version of Windows.

And where application data folder and Microsoft are normally hidden. So
usual user
can not see it and cant scan with windows search.

So original poster mus go to "documets and settings"/????/ folder and  from
menu Tools -> Folder optons  select View Tab and enable selsect Show hidden
files and folders.

Toomas

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml