Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"MARTIN J. KNIEP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 21:17:30 -0700
My wife uses e-mail extensively in her work.  She sends instructions to be
carried out by representives in other parts of the country daily.  Her
problem is that when certain lazy reps want to ignore her instructions,
they will state that they never received the e-mail instructions.

My question:  Is there a way to receive a notification when an e-mail message
has been received.  We have recently upgraded to Netscape Communicator 5.06.
Can we get this notification using Communicator?  Using another mail program?

Thanks for any response.

--
Martin Kniep
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA                It's not whether you win or lose,

                                  -----