Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 17:29:53 -0400
Hello!

I work for an ISP and we often get questions that sound somewhat like yours.
Often, the solution is related to an email that is too large to download
from the ISP to your machine. Any message that is over 1.5 MB is a candidate
for "too large". And the too large message blocks all the messages behind
it.

Call your ISP and ask them to check the size of the messages in your mail
spool. They can also delete the offending message if you so request. If you
must see a too large email, try to see it at www.mail2web.com (it is often
able to view larger messages).

I hope this helps!

Will Stephenson ><>

Subject: [PCSOFT] Memory error

I am unable to receive email. I am able to send messages.
I use Outlook 97 with Windows 98. I have been using this
combination for many months. I have made no configuration
changes or setting changes recently. When I check for
new mail I get the following error message:

Internet Mail
A message could not be delivered. Make sure there is sufficient memory
and disk space and that the message store is accessible, then try again.

I have tried the following steps to correct the problem:
1. Reboot the computer several times.
2. Called my ISP. They said all systems are ok on the server end.
3. Tried solving the problem using the Windows 98 troubleshooter.

I am currently reading my POP3 email using a web based email reader.
http://www.mailstart.com It's a great tool when you travel.

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: