Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Laurie Hand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:24:34 -0500
Okay, Hugh, I will do that.  I appreciate the help.

After the first solution (malawarebyte) didn't find this problem, I went to
the file which Spybot said contained the problem, and right-clicked on it to
do a scan of just that file with both malawarebyte and my anti-virus, and
neither of them said there was a problem at all.  So I'm wondering (and
hoping) that this is just Spybot going crazy by detecting something that
isn't there.  My computer seems to be doing just fine other than this
result, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

I'll let you know how this goes.

Laurie Hand