Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:11:08 -0500
Hi Brenda,
You may want to explore the following folders
C:\WINDOWS  Mainly for Windows wallpaper and usually .bmp format
C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper - this is when you select a picture on a
webpage to be set as background.(check this first)

I suspect you may have mis"-clicked" one time or another,
so that's why you have the "nonsense" files in there.
There are other sources for wallpaper,but those 2 locations are the main
ones.

Hope this helps.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] desktop graphics
From: Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 25-Feb-2008 9:12:52 PM

I hope this explanation will make sense to you all.
  Need some advice. I downloaded a photo I wanted to put on the desktop.
I save photos in My Pictures, and browse there to change the wallpaper.
  Tonight, I went into Display Properties > Desktop and then into Browse >
My Pictures to get new desktop wallpaper. Before I opened up My
Pictures, I saw some strange names in the Background window.  It seems
there are files in there (are they files?) that are parts of my credit
report, "pipe", "VerticalLine", "your_account_en," "white bullet",
"welcome_inactive_en", "verticalDashedLine", TU_logo_en, and so forth.
There are photos that have been saved to the Background on the Desktop
tab that I did not save to the desktop tab because I don't know how.
They're listed by the name I used to save them in My Pictures. The
photos are in both places.  The weird named files are graphics like an
all white desktop or horizontal lines or tiles of words, etc, and they
are not in My Pictures as independent files.  Some of the words are part
of my credit file that I saved to My Pictures as a webpage.
  How do I get into that part of Windows and delete these weird files and
the photos I don't want in there?
  How did this happen and how can I prevent it from happening again?
  Thanks, guys. You are always a lot of help.
  Brenda Dencer, CSC, CI, CT, SC: L
Columbia, MD

                      visit our download web page at:
                   http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml