Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George W Hurless <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:16:36 -0500
I've wondered about an unasked for download causing the problem.
I've run AD-Aware and quarantined some Gator intrusions. Tried
defraging to see if that would help. Also tried some of the ideas from
the list w/out any improvement. I'm running ME which has been pretty
glitch free for me up until now. I finally switched over to Netscape for
my browser. So far Netscape hasn't glitched. Any comments on
Netscape? It seems to load faster at the same modem speed then IE
did.
George Hurless

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:52:26 -0700 David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>   Several recent viruses (MS Blaster, Welchia/Nachi) have relied on
> flaws in
> the Windows 2000/XP "RPC" services to infect other machines.  There
> have
> been some reports that sometimes these infection attempts can cause
> Windows
> 98/ME (which are structured a bit differently internally) to crash.
>   I haven't actually seen such a crash, so I can't be certain, but I
> wonder
> if the crash in RPCRT4.DLL could be realted....
>
> David Gillett
>

> On 10 Oct 2003 at 20:33, George W Hurless wrote:
>
> > When I go on line I'm getting an error message often that states
> '
> > iexplorer caused an error
> > in RPCRT4.DLL ', and often an error message ' iexplorer caused an
> error
> > in USER.EXE '
> > MS help doesn't show any reference to these errors that I can
> find.
> > Can anyone shed any light on this problem??
> > Thankyou
> > George Hurless

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: