Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 13:53:41 -0800
On 22 Dec 2001, at 7:11, Jagpal S.Tiwana wrote:

> 2. If I have a choice to install NTFS or FAT32, which one should I
>   prefer?

  In general, NTFS provides a variety of nice features that FAT32
doesn't, and so it's in many senses the "superior" choice.

  BUT

  You say you have Win98 on the machine already.  Do you intend to
keep using it, and want to be able to see all your files under both
OSes?  If so, FAT32 is the supported choice.  There are third-party
products which provide ways to access NTFS volumes from Win98, but
that pretty much voids at least the security features of using NTFS.

Dave Gillett

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>