Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:26:39 -0400
At 14:22 10/22/01, Francisco Archuleta wrote:
>I am wondering if there is a utility like msconfig.exe
>in windows 98 for windows 2000. I understand there are
>many ways to disable items from running in the start
>up, but I really like enabling and disabling items
>from the start up tab in msconfig.exe while I was
>using win 98se. I have been turned on to win 2k and
>was wondering if some one could let me know how
>something similar to this can be achieved in Win 2000.

Startup Cop is such a utility. It works fine on my
Win2k system...and it's free.

There's a nice tutorial on using Startup Cop at
http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/pctech/content/18/08/ut1808.001.html
But it's easy enough to use that you can ignore the tutorial
if you want.

The download link at the above site is broken but you can
download it using the following link instead:
ftp://ftp.zdnet.com/acq/downloads/pub/zd/PCMag/startcop.zip

Regards,
Bill

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>