Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:49:36 -0800
Hi Laurence,

I know this doesn't answer why this happens, but there may be a workaround.
Open a new blank spreadsheet, then use the "Import external data"
feature (on Windows versions, it is under the "Data" menu) to import
your existing invoice. Then save it as a new file.

Russ Poffenberger

On 2/21/2012 1:36 AM, laurence de richemont wrote:
> I have transferred my excel invoices from a Windows computer to an iMac,
> running Office for mac 2011.
> When I open a new excel sheet on the iMac it opens fine and I can move it
> around and change its size, but when I open one of my old invoices it opens
> in a small window in the upper left of the screen (not even 1/6th of the
> overall screen size) and I can't drag it to become bigger or move it
> anywhere else on the screen. I can however modify it and if necessary save
> it with a new name.
> Is there anyone who knows why this is happening and what I can do to
> "unfreeze" the position and size of the document?
> Thanks in advance,
> Laurence

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>