Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"James W. Christian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:09:40 -0700
hi i had this problem at one time and i wrote to internet explorer tech and
this is what i got back, let us know if it helps
you,  j.w.c.     p.s. thanks to ie tech dept,

Suggestion 1:
Disable all anti-virus programs first.

Suggestion 2: Disable third party browser extensions
1.      In Internet Explorer, click Tools menu, and choose Internet Options.
2. Click Advanced Tab, uncheck "Enable third party browser extensions"
3. Reboot and test.

Suggestion 3: Clean Boot

1. Click Start, then click Run, type MSCONFIG in the text field, and click
OK to start System Configuration Utility.
2. Select "Selective Startup" and remove the check before "Load startup
group items" below the Selective Startup option.
3.   Click Services tab, click and check "Hide All Microsoft Services", and
click "Disable All" button.
4. Click the Apply button and reboot your computer.