Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 12:59:16 -0500
Several reasons for this happening. One is that you are trying to access
these sites through a back way. Another is that the person who is
responsible for the website is clueless, and has the permissions set wrong
(most likely cause). If you feel it's the second one, you might try emailing
the webmaster and letting him/her know. Also, it might be that you're trying
to get into a folder that deliberately has permissions set so no one but the
owner can access it.
It could also be some domains are blocked.
It would help if you posted some of these websites so we can help determine
what the problem is. Also, your operating system, the browser you're using,
etc. All this information is helpful. Thanks.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>