Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 14:18:29 -0800
Lazaro,
This is easy in Outlook 98. Just go to File, Export, and follow the
instructions from there to export the folder you want to move. Use the .pst
type of file to export. Browse to your floppy and save there. If you need to
import any of the folders back into Outlook, just use the Import command. I
have used this many times with complete sucuess. I always keep a current
back up of my contact list at least. I save mail in a different directory
(folder) out of Outlook on a different drive. Hope this is the info you are
looking for.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA

How can I save the received and sent files from Outlook 98 in a floppy disk
outside the program so I can not loose them if the system crash it, like it
happened to me recently?
The same question to the Contact List which I do not know how to save in a
floppy disk.
Lazaro Jordan

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]