Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Andrea & Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 21:07:58 -0400
Hi all;

    After having tried several suggestions as well as numerous programs over
the last few months, I decided to just use Excel. While still not being
quite what I wanted, the ability to print small lists as well as sort new
listings alphabetically into the existing list does fulfill the main
objectives. Thanks to all who offered their input.

Bill

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrea & Bill Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 9:59 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Phone Number Software

Greetings all;

    I'm looking for a program into which I can input all my phone numbers
and addresses, and then have it print customized lists. More specifically, I
want to print out just phone numbers and names so as to create the slimmest
of lists possible. I would like as simple a program as possible and, of
course, free is best. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Bill

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!

                       http://freepctech.com/rode