Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:02:27 -0500
Hi,
        Have you tried Paint Shop Pro?  The version 6 Beta looks really good at doing text based pictures.  You can find it at http://www.jasc.com .

Donald Gaither

-----Original Message-----
From:   Alex Polenov [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Sunday, August 29, 1999 9:50 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        [PCSOFT] program to create banners and buttons

Hello,

Could you recommend me a program to create buttons and banners for the web pages. I try to use both
CorelDraw!, PhotoShop and Winword but first couldn't work with text and WordArt, second hasn't enough
templates and i couldn't develop good texture with it, third is good but its too difficult to convert to graphic
image. I know there are methods to create Java and another script buttons exists but this is not what I want.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html