Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ferd Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:20:53 -0500
My computer freezes up. The Computer Lady suggested subscribing to
http://www.freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml
which I have just done.

It will freeze at any time.  The mouse cursor will not activate
anything; Cntl-Alt-Del  will not bring up the programs and a second
application of C-A-D will not restart the computer and it must be booted
to start it.  The hard drive is not running.  I am running Windows Me
Ver. 4.90.3000,  AMD Athlon processor and 128 Mb of RAM.  The hard drive
is 20Gb of which 9.5 Gb is in use.  System resources are 59% free.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ferd Watson

--

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: