Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:33:55 -0800
Hi Rob,
I don't know what you want other than your "Favorites", and possibly
cookies. What I always do to back up and transfer is use the Import-Export
function in the file menu. This will back up all your faves and cookies to
anywhere you like, even a floppy unless you have thousands and thousands. In
IE click on Import-Export and follow along, really easy.
Upon Importing to another iteration of IE it will not overwrite your
existing files, but merely add to them. Hope this helps.

Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA