Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:50:36 -0700
From: "Manuel Escamilla" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 12:06 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] window 98 upgrade

> I was trying to upgrade from W95 to W98, but since I
> just have the W98 cd instead of the W98 upgrade cd, it
> does not allow me to perform the upgrade because i
> already have an OS installed on my machine.
> Does anyone knows how can I resolve the problem.
> Should I have to format the HD or I justa have to
> unistall W95.

It's likely that you'll have to format the drive to install Win 98 because it's the full version. Another option
would be to obtain an upgrade version of Win 98, which would preserve all your Win 95 settings, however, I
personally would not go that route. I prefer to do a fresh, full install of an OS because upgrades tend to be
flaky. If you decide to format, then install Win 98 fresh, it's a good idea to enter your BIOS and disable its
antivirus protection first, if so equipped, as that will interfere with the install. hth

Al Thompson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml