Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Warren Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:14:01 -0700
Perhaps I should have made clear that whenever I install software, I
have two programs running besides the install program: Explorer and
Systray.

I did virus check the entire CD before installing Office.

I suppose I could remove Inocculate-IT, then reinstall.  Maybe this
would move it under "Open" on the popup menu.  But I still think there
must be some way to rearrange the items on the popup menu.

-Warren

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:44:50 -0400
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]> typed:

> Warren,
>
> Disable the anti-virus software and reinstall Office.
> You should always turn off virus detection software before installing any
> commercial (and most other) software.
>
> Jim Meagher
> =====
> Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
> http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
> 410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
> =====

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org