Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 00:06:18 EST

I was on my AOL homepage when I connected to Adobe. After reading the reply
from Ray Parrish and not seeing the link for a stand alone installer, I
wondered  if different browsers would display the page that differently. So, I
copied the  address from the AOL page and pasted in my Opera browser. Sure enough,
the page  displayed differently (no check box for terms agreement was only one
 difference). Clicked the download button and it downloaded properly.
 So I guess it had something to do with an Adobe/AOL communication  problem???

When I installed Opera, I chose to make it my default (where exactly in
control panel do I find this setting?)

And lastly, Russ, At first, not knowing better, I was going to  load 98 then
upgrade but saw in a different thread here that what you suggested  was
possible so that's actually what I did. sorry for the ommision.

Thanks for all replies
-Phil Williams-

In a message dated 2/17/2008 2:36:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

After a  recent re-format and installation of windows (98se then xp home
upgrade), I  find I often get a notice that a page I'm visiting on  the
internet
contains materials that require Adobe Flash Player to  display properly.
When I
click their link to load the player, I am sent  to this  page

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFla
sh
On that page I check the box indicating I accept terms and then  click
"install now". This only seems to re-load the same page and no  download
takes  place.
Questions: 1) Any ideas why it  doesn't download
2) It says on the page it automatically downloads to
internet  explorer but I  always use Opera as my browser. Is there a
place in  Opera to download it to or  should I allow it to go to IE (if I
get it  to download at all!)
-Phil Williams-

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

                     visit our download web page at: