Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:15:31 -0700
You might also consider using Tiny Firewall - a freeware product that works
well for me under Windows 2000. I had lots of trouble with ZoneAlarm. Also,
Tiny Firewall is easier to understand and configure (my opinion).

get it at: http://209.207.216.178/ftp/pf/pf2.exe

Peter Shkabara
http://gocolumbia.org/shkabarap