Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Yvonne Cormier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:43:38 -0600
Can someone tell me how to copy music cassette tapes to my RW CD-ROM?  I
have a lot of old cassette tapes I would like to put on cds.

Thanks,
Yvonne
----- Original Message -----
From: "Automatic digest processor" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Recipients of PCSOFT digests" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 11:01 PM
Subject: PCSOFT Digest - 19 Nov 2003 to 20 Nov 2003 (#2003-323)

> [...]
>  10. Links don't link
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

> Date:    Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:12:53 -0600
> From:    Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Address Book
>
> Mark McGinley wrote:
> >
> > I have Windows 98. When we updated from Netscape 7.0 to Netscape 7.1 we
> > began having problems with our address book. Any new addresses I add or
> > any email address that I change will not go into the address book. I use
> > the same procedure as with 7.0 but the address book does not record the
> > changes. I am able to fill out the address card as we did before or hit
> > the add to address book off a new email ad but when I check the address
> > book it has not changed. I have tried deleting an entire person and that
> > won't change either.
> >
> > Does anyone have any ideas?
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > Debby
>
> I don't use NS 7 for mail or news, but you will probably find your
> answer at the Secure Server newsgroups hosted by Netscape...
> snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.netscape7.windows
> (It's a high volume newsgroup and you will have download a ton of
> headers. If you can't find the answer to the question you have asked
> here, you will likely find it there.)
> --
> Kelly Younger
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:29:54 -0800
> From:    Cheeta Gauba <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: water sound
>
> If it's a roaring water sound rather than drip-drip-drip, it's probably
> your modem. It's easy to fix: the modem can be set to be silent, or
audible
> only when dialling/connecting, or audible all the time you're on line
> (which is probably the setting you have now). Cheers -
>
> = Cheeta Gauba
>

> At 10:31 AM 11/19/2003 -0600, Mary Noll seekhisface.com wrote:
> >I have this "water drop' sound on my computer when I am on line. I
thought
> >at first it was associated with my Net2phone software but I have noticed
> >it even when I am not on Net2phone. It's not major JUST annoying..
> >Thanks.MJ
> >
> >              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
> >                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
> >                    http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:54:27 -0500
> From:    Tony Brown <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Clean Up Question
>
> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:52:51 EST, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>
> >I have a question. I was given a pc from a neighbor and I want to remove
all
> >of the info stored on it. Is there a good hard drive information remover
that
> >is free? Also, I have a friend that just sent me something called Clean
Up. Is
> >this the same thing? Also, if I run it on my pc that I use every day,
will it
> >remove anything I don't want removed like my antivirus program? I am
scared
> >to use it on mine, even though I know I should clean it up.  Just in
case. I am
> >on dial up run my virus scan once a week and do daily updates. I also
have Ad
> >Aware installed and one other program too.  So I do feel safe. Thanks for
> >your help in this matter.
> >
> >Thanks for your help
> >
> >Pat Espinoza
> >
> >             Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
> >                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
> >                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml
>
> You did not mention what operating system is on the systems you are trying
to clean up.

> If you have a boot disk with fdisk and format on it, and an Operating
Sytem Disk, you can start completely fresh on the computer that was given
you. You will have to reinstall the peripheral drivers also.

> I am not familiar with the Clean Up software you were given. I know there
is a clean up utility in Windows that will clean "files" from your system.

> There are many software programs out there that you can try for free. You
can go to http://www.google.com and type in: "hard disk clean up" (using the
parenthesis) and it will pull up a lot of the programs for you to view.

> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:36:57 -0800
> From:    Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Word and Control Numbers
>
> I did not see a response to your post, so I will give you some generally
> suggestions, although they may not be simple. Word has a field that you =
> may
> insert in a header or footer that will print the date and time that the =
> page
> was printed. To extend this, you can write a Visual Basic macro to =
> generate
> a sequential number (probably read from a file) that would be inserted =
> every
> time you go to print the document. The page number could be added to the =
> end
> of this number so as to give different numbers to each page. I am not =
> sure
> how to do the envelopes automatically. You could create a macro that
> generates the envelope and adds the sequential number and then calls the
> print routine. However, I have never done something like that with
> envelopes.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Peter
> The NoSpin Group

logo will be restored and all co-brand information will be removed.

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,24330,3402424,00.html

> Juanita
>

> ---
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:24:08 -0500
> From:    Peggy Tischhauser <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Defrag under XP Home
>
>     To open Disk Defragmenter, click Start, point to All Programs, point
to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Disk Defragmenter.
Hope this helps,Peggy Tischhauser --- On Thu 11/20, Juanita Kimble &lt;
[log in to unmask] &gt; wrote:
> From: Juanita Kimble [mailto: [log in to unmask]]To:
[log in to unmask]: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:11:56 -0600Subject:
Re: [PCSOFT] Defrag under XP Home&gt; How do I defrag my hard drive under XP
Home?&gt;&gt; Olushola Sowande&gt;Go here and read. You can also go to
google and type in how to defrag
xp.http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/windowstips/story/0,24330,3402424,00.h
tmlJuanita---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus
system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.541 / Virus Database: 335 -
Release Date: 11/14/03The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Techsupport

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>